Lights, camera, action: Today, Consequence of Sound Radio’s Relevant Content begins winding down its month-long coverage of the decade by discussing the third of our four major lists: The Top 100 Films of the 2010s.
(Listen: This Week on Consequence of Sound Radio)
Host and Editor-in-Chief Michael Roffman joined by senior staff writers Dominick Suzanne-Mayer, Blake Goble, and contributing writer Emmy Potter to discuss the best films of the 2010s, particularly how genre evolved and blockbusters conquered.
Join ’em today, Wednesday, November 20th, at 3:00 p.m. ET/ 12:00 p.m. PT. Further rebroadcasts are scheduled for Friday (22nd), Saturday (23rd), and Sunday (24th) at 3:00 p.m. ET/ 12:00 p.m. PT.
Relevant Content is a weekly series hosted by Editor-in-Chief Michael Roffman, who leads a roundtable of guests to discuss the week’s most topical subject. Never miss an episode by following the series via Consequence of Sound Radio, exclusively on TuneIn.
- David Byrne performs "Road to Nowhere" with cast of American Utopia Broadway on Fallon: Watch
- Horrifying 22-foot statue of baby Jesus looks just like Phil Collins
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Eddie Van Halen hospitalized due to complications from cancer drugs: Report
- Beck says he has no "connection or affiliation" with Scientology
- Watchmen creator Alan Moore calls superhero culture "embarrassing"