One of the three alleged victims was reportedly a valet attendant who got into a dispute with Fetty. Their disagreement turned physical, forcing another employee to make a citizen’s arrest until the police arrived at the scene.
The Grammy-nominated artist, real name Willie Maxwell, was booked on three misdemeanor counts of battery. Per local outlet NBC 3 News, Fetty was eventually released on his own recognizance, but is scheduled to appear back in court in October.
Until then, Fetty is expected to be touring in Europe throughout September. Tickets to his shows can be found here.
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Trent Reznor acknowledges contribution to "Old Town Road" after CMA Awards nomination
- Kevin Hart injured after car crashes in Malibu Hills [Updated]
- R.I.P. Gordon Bressack, Pinky and the Brain writer dead at 68
- Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music