At this point, the TV industry could afford to take a month off. Sadly, the folks in charge decided against it. There is always more TV, and there is a lot more this month.
This February, with 2020 well under way, the flood of new shows continues in the usual variety of different genres across network, cable, and streaming. Over the next few weeks, there will be brand new series from Amazon, USA Network, Hulu, Fox, Apple TV+, and more, featuring the likes of Al Pacino, Rosario Dawson, Zoë Kravitz, Will Arnett, Rob McElhenney, and… Richard Nixon.
More from IndieWire
- 'High Fidelity': Zoe Kravitz Personally Called Colleen Atwood About Costumes for the Hulu Update
- 'Hunters': Al Pacino Had a 'Wonderful Experience' Hunting Nazis -- and Making His First TV Series
- 'Hunters' Trailer: Al Pacino Tracks Escaped Nazis in Jordan Peele Exec-Produced Amazon Series
See the full list of new shows below, along with their February premiere dates.
Best of IndieWire
- Winter 2020 TCA Press Tour: Apple TV+ Announces Its New Shows
- Peacock: NBCUniversal's New Streaming Service, Explained
- ‘The Lord of the Rings’: Everything You Need to Know About Amazon’s Big Money Adaptation