The inaugural Exit 111 festival was held this weekend in Manchester, Tennessee, at Great Stage Park — the annual site of the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Headlined by Guns N’ Roses, Def Leppard, and Lynyrd Skynyrd, the hard-rock and heavy-metal gathering was the first non-Bonnaroo fest ever staged at the venue. Here are some highlights of the loud and raucous concert spectacle.
More from Rolling Stone
- Eric Clapton, Gary Clark Jr. Highlight New Crossroads Festival Live LP
- 10 Best Country, Americana Songs to Hear Now: A Thousand Horses, the Cadillac Three
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons Plots Fourth Supergroup Gig, The Jungle Show
Best of Rolling Stone
- 25 Songs That Are Truly Terrifying
- 20 Insanely Great Van Halen Songs Only Hardcore Fans Know
- Kiss' Top 10 Albums Ranked
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.