Kim Kardashian West appears to be taking the rest of the month off.
A little over a week after the reality star was robbed at gunpoint in the apartment she was staying at in Paris, France, a source close to Kim tells ET that she "has canceled her appearance" at Hakkasan Las Vegas, located in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, on Oct. 28. The appearance would have been a week after her 36th birthday, which falls on Friday, Oct. 21.
"Everything on Kim's schedule has been indefinitely canceled or postponed," the source adds. "Kim is not ready to start talking about returning to work. At this time, she is still wanting to take time off to be at home with her kids and her family."
A rep for Hakkasan also confirmed to ET, "Given recent circumstances, Kim Kardashian will be unable to make her previously scheduled appearance at Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub on Friday, Oct. 28."
On Tuesday night, Kim also skipped her family's celebration of their final day of filming for season 12 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick, and Kylie Jenner all goofed off in the photo booth together, posting the pics online that read: "That's a wrap! KUWTK 12."
On Tuesday, a source also told ET that "there is not a big plan in place for [Kim's] comeback."
"It's only been a week," the source continued. "She is still staying off the grid and away from everything."
Khloe, however, did speak about her sister's robbery while on The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week, noting that Kim is "not doing that well."
"I mean, it's incredibly traumatic what happened to her," Khloe said. "But our family is super close and great and we'll get through it together and we do appreciate all of your guys' love and support. It will take time. You know, it was horrible what happened to her."
Reporting by Jennifer Peros.