Previously, Rothenberg was a consultant for Disney, where she worked on original movies for Disney Channel and Disney+.
More from Deadline
- Endeavor Content Buys Minority Stake In ‘The Night Manager’ & ‘Fighting With My Family’ Producer The Ink Factory
- Shay Mitchell Of Hulu's 'Dollface' Signs With WME
- 'Give Me Liberty' Indie Spirit Winners Kirill Mikhanovsky & Alice Austen Sign With WME
Prior to that, she was an executive at Netflix, launching original series including Free Rein, Alexa & Katie, Hilda and The Magic School Bus: Rides Again. She also identified and participated in greenlighting the successful YA movie The Kissing Booth and the upcoming animated family feature My Father’s Dragon.
“Tamara’s experience as a creative executive, her business acumen, and her experience in both the traditional and streaming worlds make her uniquely suited to spearhead our programming efforts in children’s, family, and young adult programming,” said Endeavor Content co-presidents Graham Taylor and Chris Rice.
Rothenberg will focus on building upon the success of deals like the Roald Dahl deal Endeavor Content brokered with Netflix last year, identifying compelling long-term IP and maximizing opportunities in the children’s and family space.
Best of Deadline
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon