The post Emma Stone is punk rock Cruella de Vil in first image from upcoming prequel appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Disney has offered the first look at its upcoming live-action Cruella de Vil film starring Emma Stone.
Appearing via video during Disney’s D23 Expo, Stone described the film as “punk rock” and set in 1970s London. It will serve as a prequel to the events of 101 Dalmatians and also stars Emma Thompson, Paul Walter Hauser, and Joel Fry. Craig Gillespie (I, Tonya) directed the film.
Cruella is set to hit theaters on May 28th, 2021.
- Breaking Bad movie gets title, teaser, and premiere date: Watch
- Nick Cave on his breakup with PJ Harvey: "I was so surprised I almost dropped my syringe"
- Leslie Jones, Alec Baldwin exit SNL
- Dropkick Murphys stage intimate performance outside sick kid's window: Watch
- Emma Stone is punk rock Cruella de Vil in first image from upcoming prequel