British singer/songwriter Ella Mai is back with a remix of her hit track "Boo'd Up." The new version of the track features both Nicki Minaj and Quavo. Just a little while before it dropped, Nicki took to Instagram to tease the release of the song.
You can hear the track now on Apple Music or via YouTube.
Speaking of Nicki Minaj, the "Chun-Li" rapper is gearing up to release her fourth studio album Queen later this summer. Barring any delays, the project will be out on August 10. So far, Nicki's dropped the singles "Bed" featuring Ariana Grande and the aforementioned "Chun-Li."
Mai's third EP, Ready, dropped back in May of 2017.
6th week in the top 10. blessed.— Ella Mai (@ellamai) July 2, 2018
- Plies Remixes Ella Mai's "Boo'd Up" With a Classic Verse
- Watch Ella Mai's New Music Video for "Boo'd Up" f/ Cameos by Khalid and Kamaiyah
- Watch Remy Ma, Papoose, Ella Mai and Pell on "Complex Live"
- 10 British R&B/Soul Artists To Watch In 2017
More from Complex
- Up Close With the 'Court Purple' Air Jordan 1
- Premiere: Grime’s Snowy Is “Back From The Dead” In New Video
- Interview: Kyle Edmund talks Wimbledon, Andy Murray and His Future as the New Don of British Tennis
- Premiere: Skooly and Lil Xan Connect for Braggadocios Anthem "Crazy Sh*t"
- 5 Rising Acts to See at This Year's Festival D'ete