The post El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie teaser finds Jesse Pinkman on the run from everyone: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Yeah, bitch! As promised, Netflix dropped a new teaser for El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie during the Emmys. Written and directed by Vince Gilligan, the film answers the question, “Whatever happened to Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul)?”
As you’ll see below, he’s still figuring things out. Smoking a cigarette in the titular vehicle, the retired (?) meth cook is listening to a radio report on everything that went down at the Nazi compound by the end of Breaking Bad.
Listen closely for that body count. #RIPWalterWhite
Other confirmed cast members include Charles Baker (Skinny Pete) and Matt Jones (Badger Mayhew). Also rumored to be joining them are Bryan Cranston (Walter White), Krysten Ritter (Jane), Jonathan Banks (Mike), Jesse Plemons (Todd), Matt Jones (Badger), Robert Forster (Ed), Tess Harper (Mrs. Pinkman), and Kevin Rankin (Kenny).
El Camino roars away on October 11th via Netflix and limited theaters.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- About 100 people storm Area 51 gate, two people arrested
- The Village People incite unlikely circle pit and wall of death at Riot Fest: Watch
- Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb": Watch