The post You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a porn star appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
For his upcoming role in Marvel’s The Eternals, Kumail Nanjiani worked with multiple trainers and nutritionists to achieve a body fit for a superhero suit. On Monday, the comedian/actor revealed his chiseled new physique, joking, “I never thought I’d be one of those people who would post a thirsty shirtless… You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
Turns out Kumail’s also lived long enough to see himself become a porn star, because on Tuesday, Pornhub made him the new face of its “Muscular Men” section.
Needless to say, this guy fucks.
— Pornhub ARIA (@Pornhub) December 16, 2019
- 10 Progressive Rock Concept Albums Every Music Fan Should Own
- Ranking: Every Star Wars Movie and Series from Worst to Best
- Shining a Light on Red Hot Chili Peppers' John Frusciante's Decade Out of the Spotlight
- Top 30 Metal + Hard Rock Songs of 2019
- Eddie Murphy made his glorious return to SNL and reprised all his old characters: Watch