The 2020 Radio Television Digital News Association Awards are out, honoring outstanding achievements in electronic journalism.
The RTDNA National Edward R. Murrow Awards have been issued since 1971. Award recipients “demonstrate the spirit of excellence that Murrow set as a standard for the profession of electronic journalism,” according to the organization’s website.
Digital News Organizations, Network entrants and Student Murrow Awards are all judged at the national level. The Washington Post, New York Times, ProPublica, and Bleacher Report are among the organizations honored.
The complete list of winners may be found here.
More from Deadline
- Edward R. Murrow Award Winners Announced
- RTDNA Chief Blasts Donald Trump, Calls On Media To "Double Down" On Security After Bomb Scares
- RTDNA Chief Blasts Trump For Calling News Orgs "Our Biggest Enemy"
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto