The clip, modeled after spy movies, sees the three artists taking on an international plot to steal what must be a very valuable necklace; the heist is executed by a femme fatale (Alexis Ren) and her cyborg secret agent beau (Paul Karmiryan). There’s car chases, beach dances, ropes, latex — anything you’d think would be in a high-budget video modeled after James Bond, it’s here.
More from Rolling Stone
- Meghan Trainor Rides a Tsunami of People in 'Wave' Video
- Watch Alessia Cara Sing 'Bad Guy' as Ariana Grande, Cardi B on 'Fallon'
- Hear Camila Cabello Mourn an Ex on New Track 'Cry For Me'
“South of the Border” is from Sheeran’s latest album, No. 6 Collaborations Project, featuring duets and collaborations with other artists across all of its tracks.
Camila Cabello released her own track today, “Cry For Me,” from her forthcoming album Romance. No release date for the record has been set yet, but Cabello is due to perform as the musical guest on Saturday Night Live on October 12th.
Cardi B will serve as a judge on Netflix’s upcoming hip-hop reality show, Rhythm + Flow; the first four episodes arrive on the platform on October 9th. The rapper most recently starred in the film Hustlers.
Best of Rolling Stone
- Flashback: Cream Play 'Brave Ulysses' at Final Concert
- 100 Best Albums of the '90s
- The Beatles' 'Abbey Road': 5 Great Country, Americana Covers
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.