Choosing the right outfit for a wedding can be tough. Luckily, Rachel Zoe is here with lots of pro tips and tricks to make it all better, no matter what the situation calls for.
1. Beach Wedding
Tan Off-The-Shoulder Maxi Dress, RACHEL ZOE, $895; Tan Sandals, RACHEL ZOE; Gold Clutch, JIMMY CHOO, $3,095; Sunglasses, PRADA, $305; Gold Tassel Earrings, RACHEL ZOE; Gold Bracelet, JENNIFER MEYER, Gold Coil Ring, ANITA KO
- An off-the-shoulder dress or top is the perfect way to show a little skin while still being trend-forward and sophisticated.
- High heels will sink into the sand, so stick to flats.
- Getting sand stuck in your shoe can be really uncomfortable, so choose a shoe that is easy to slide on and off, so you can discreetly - and easily - clean it.
- Since you're going low-key with the shoes, feel free to have more fun with the bag.
- Sunglasses are a must.
2. Country Wedding
- Free-flowing, boho silhouettes are perfect with or without a waist-defining belt.
- If you want to wear a heel, make sure it is a chunky block heel or a wedge so you don't sink into the grass.
- There is no such thing as too much gold - not just at a country wedding, but anywhere, anytime. When in doubt, just add more.
3. City Wedding
- Don't be afraid to have fun with your outfit and do something more over the top, like wearing a sparkly, metallic fringe minidress.
- If you go bold with the dress, keep the accessories simple. Really let the dress stand on its own and resist the urge to add too many other elements.
4. Black-Tie Wedding
Black Sequin Gown, RACHEL ZOE, $345; Black Sequin Strappy Heels, RACHEL ZOE; Black Sparkly Clutch, JUDITH LIEBER; Diamond Drop Earrings, JENNIFER MEYER; Diamond Bracelet, JENNIFER MEYER; Silver Rings, ANITA KO
- You can never be too dressed up for a black-tie wedding.
- Diamonds are always a good idea, and it doesn't matter whether they are real or not - it's the sparkle that counts.
- When in doubt, add more sparkle.
Model: Nickayla at Photogenics Media
Hair and Makeup: Nikki DeRoest at Celestine Agency
Get non-boring fashion and beauty news directly in your feed. Follow Facebook.com/CosmoBeauty.
Follow Charles on Instagram.
You Might Also Like