On Thursday night, Pusha unleashed his highly anticipated third studio album DAYTONA, which included a number of shots at some of hip-hop’s biggest names. As most of you know, Drake was targeted in the album’s closing track “Infrared,” as it included an obvious reference to Drizzy’s alleged ghostwriter Quentin Miller: “It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin.”
Just a day after DAYTONA hit streaming services, the 6 God responded with a scathing track called “Duppy Freestyle.” Drake went in on King Push; he questioned the rapper’s street cred and relevance, while also taking a few digs at Kanye West.
“Duppy Freestyle” closed with: “It's gonna be a cruel summer for you/I told Weezy and Baby ‘I'ma done him for you’/Tell ’Ye we gotta invoice coming to you/Considering that we just sold another 20 for you.”
Push then responded on Twitter:
Well, Drake actually sent that invoice via Instagram. And he tagged Pusha.
As you can see, the invoice lists a $100K fee for “Promotional assistance and career reviving.”
Let's see if Pusha hits back with a diss track of his own.
More from Complex
- Ex-Donda's House Members Share Their Side of Rhymefest Drama
- Kobe Bryant on the G.O.A.T. Debate: 'We Can Enjoy One Without Tearing Down One'
- Ryan Reynolds and James Gunn Want a 'Deadpool,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Crossover
- 'Tinker' Air Jordan 10s Rumored for Fall
- French President Rewards Immigrant Who Saved Toddler With Citizenship and Firefighter Job