The post Donald Glover joins Andrew Yang’s presidential campaign as “creative consultant” appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
According to a press release, Glover has taken on a “creative consultant role” on the campaign and already designed several pieces of campaign merch. Limited edition sweatshirts, hats, and posters created by Glover and signed by Yang were sold at a pop-up store in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday.
“The specialized merchandise embodies the core policies and values of Andrew Yang’s Humanity First platform and future collaborations are expected,” the press release adds.
Glover is not Yang’s first musical endorsement. Last month, the Democratic candidate had Weezer perform during a campaign rally in Des Moines called Yangapalooza!
Had a blast with Donald Glover today! Big thanks to everyone who came out in L.A.! pic.twitter.com/hk87FuArsS
— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) December 19, 2019
— Complex Style (@ComplexStyle) December 19, 2019
- Kevin Spacey accuser Ari Behn dies at 47
- Eddie Murphy made his glorious return to SNL and reprised all his old characters: Watch
- Trent Reznor describes experience scoring Netflix's Bird Box "a fucking waste of time"
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2020
- Eddie Vedder had his own Before Sunrise moment in Utrecht, reunites with woman 27 years later