SameShit DifferentDay: I've observed that many reply comments made by Trump supporters to non-Trump people share a theme of welfare checks and living in mom's basement, etc. Various polls estimate that currently 33-35% of Americans are Trump supporters and the rest are not on board with Trump. Do you Trump folks really think that the other roughly 65% of Americans are all on welfare, mooching from the gov't and sleeping on a cot next to the smelly oil tank in mom's basement? There are actually republicans who honor their party, but cannot stomach what's going on with this current "republican" administration. People are upset and angered with TRUMP, regardless of his party affiliation. It isn't about him being a republican. It's about the circus of an administration going on in OUR government. More people have been fired or have resigned from this white house than any time in history. Trump can't keep a staff because he doesn't like opposition, or the staff resigns because they can't work in that environment. Just an example of the discord of this administration. And to address the deafening chants of "Hillary lost. Get over it, snowflake" rhetoric, I expect that if any other republican got the nomination and beat Hillary, most democrats would bemoan the loss but move on with their lives. Hillary wasn't the best choice of candidates. I suspect a lot of people would've liked to see history made by electing a woman to the oval office, and eventually it will happen, but not just yet. I also suspect that there are many misogynistic males who hope America never elects a woman to the oval office. ANY woman. But, that's a different rant for a different day. So, to you 35% of Trump supporters; the rest of us Americans aren't melting whining libtard snowflakes. We're just looking for a president who isn't spending every weekend at Mar-a-Lago, lining his pockets with taxpayer dollars after campaigning on his word that he wouldn't have time to play golf because he'd be working so hard to make this country great again. And before you ask "If he only has 35% support, how did he get elected?", I'm talking about more current favorability poll ratings. These average poll ratings reflect people who did, in fact, vote for Trump, but have since changed their opinion. Now, if you'll excuse me, my mom is calling me upstairs for dinner. Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries and reruns of Gunsmoke on free TV with the antenna that picks up the channels between the real channels.