The post Dixie Chicks Set New Release Date for Comeback Album Gaslighter appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Dixie Chicks have set a new release date for their long-awaited comeback album, Gaslighter. It’s now set to arrive on July 17th.
Originally due on May 1st, the country music trio postponed the album’s release due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Gaslighter marks Dixie Chicks’ first new album in 14 years. Helmed by producer extraordinaire Jack Antonoff, the LP is said to be “10 times” more “personal and autobiographical” than the group’s previous releases. In anticipation, the trio unveiled the title track and “Julianna Calm Down”.
Pre-orders for Gaslighter are now ongoing.
- The Sopranos Creator David Chase Accidentally Reveals Tony's Fate
- Dolly Parton statue may replace KKK leader memorial at Tennessee Capitol
- Dave Chappelle Drops Surprise Netflix Special 8:46: Watch
- The Flaming Lips Perform in Giant Bubbles on Colbert: Watch
- John Cleese Mocks Fox News for False Reporting on a Monty Python Quote