The post Disney+ launch besieged with technical difficulties appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Even the largest entertainment company on planet Earth isn’t immune to launch date issues.
Disney+, Disney’s new premium subscription streaming service, has been besieged with technical difficulties since launching Tuesday morning. Some users were met with on-screen error messages, while others were unable to load the app altogether.
In a statement, Disney acknowledged the issues, saying, “The consumer demand for Disney+ has exceeded our high expectations. We are working to quickly resolve the current user issue. We appreciate your patience.”
Once Disney+ finally works, paid subscribers will have access to upwards of 450 movie titles and 7,500 television episodes, including original programming such as The Mandalorian and Lady and the Tramp.
- Top 25 Metal Albums of the 2010s
- Top 100 Songs of the 2010s
- Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson's gig at Astroworld Fest
- Trent Reznor wins CMA Award for "Old Town Road"
- The Black Crowes to reunite for 30th anniversary Shake Your Money Maker tour