The deal comes just ahead of this month’s Realscreen 2020 conference in New Orleans, where Studio City and its new talent and literary agency will introduce an unscripted slate that includes more than a dozen new projects via Studio City’s content division Bartholomew Productions.
More from Deadline
- Abrams Artists Agency To Open First International Office In London; Hires Jody Flanagan & Amy Newman
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups 12 Employees, Including Three To Partner, Six To Senior Agent
- Marketing Agency Studio City Acquires Digital Firm PXL
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to be represented by Abrams Artists Agency, whose hands-on approach and amazing talent pool will bring our new shows to life,” said executive producer Annette Silva, who leads Bartholomew.
Studio City’s producing credits also include DIY’s Building Off the Grid: Cabin Wanderlust and several Daytime Emmy Awards cerermonies. Earlier this month, it boosted its digital footprint by acquiring digital technology agency PXL.
Abrams Artists Agency on Wednesday also announced it is expanding its digital division and opening its first international office in London.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers