We’ve only just begun: Today, Consequence of Sound Radio’s Relevant Content continues its month-long coverage of the decade by discussing the second of our four major lists: The Top 100 Songs of the 2010s.
(Listen: This Week on Consequence of Sound Radio)
Host and Editor-in-Chief Michael Roffman is joined by Music Editor Erica Campbell and senior writers Tyler Clark and Wren Graves to assess what we missed, what genre won the charts, and whether the single truly conquered the decade.
Join ’em today, Thursday, November 14th, at 12:00 p.m. ET/ 9:00 a.m. PT. Further rebroadcasts are scheduled for Friday (15th), Saturday (16th), and Sunday (17th) at 3:00 p.m. ET/ 12:00 p.m. PT.
Relevant Content is a weekly series hosted by Editor-in-Chief Michael Roffman, who leads a roundtable of guests to discuss the week’s most topical subject. Never miss an episode by following the series via Consequence of Sound Radio, exclusively on TuneIn.
- Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson's gig at Astroworld Fest
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Josh Homme and Brody Dalle are separating
- Trent Reznor wins CMA Award for "Old Town Road"
- Top 100 Songs of the 2010s