Peter Kraus may have been the fan favorite on the last season of The Bachelorette, but it doesn’t sound like he’s beloved by the show’s producers. Although he did not mention Kraus by name, Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss posted a vague tweet today about Bachelor values, suggesting that someone like Kraus — who effectively withdrew himself from competition when he told Rachel Lindsay that he couldn’t just propose to her at the end of the show — wouldn’t be fit to become the next star of The Bachelor.
Do we really want a Bachelor who isn't ready to settle down with a woman he loves? Hmmm. Not what is all about...
Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) August 17, 2017
“Peter is every Bachelor producer’s worst nightmare: the perfect guy who cannot be coerced into proposing at the end,” the unnamed source told People. “The fact that no one could talk Peter into buckling under and just giving her the ring — and that he wouldn’t play along — absolutely enraged the higher-ups at the show. Including Fleiss, definitely. He is totally on their s— list forever, and there is no way they will reward him with a shot at The Bachelor. No way.” Reliable resource Bachelor Steve contributed his own analysis on Twitter as well:
(1/2) This is what I'm hearing: They absolutely want Peter as the "Bachelor." Hearing he told them no. Now they're leaking stuff to People
RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) August 17, 2017
- Tina Fey Stress-Eats and Screams Into a Cake After Talking About Trump in Her Return to Weekend Update
- Taylor Swift’s Best Comebacks During Her Cross-Examination at Her Sexual-Assault Trial
- Marvel’s The Defenders Is a Pretty Grim Slog
- What’s New on Netflix: August 2017
- Meek Mill Arrested for Reckless Endangerment After NYPD Catches Him Riding Dirt Bikes on Instagram