The news comes shortly after she was announced as a performer for the 62nd Grammy Awards on January 26th.
More from Rolling Stone
- See Sam Elliott Recite 'Old Town Road' in Super Bowl Ad Teaser
- Demi Lovato Announces She'll Be Performing at the Grammys
- Guns N' Roses, Maroon 5, DJ Khaled Booked for Miami's Super Bowl Music Fest
The singer confirmed the news on Instagram, writing, “Singing the National Anthem at #SBLIV 🏈 🏈 🏈 See you in Miami 🌴 @NFL.”
The National Anthem will be broadcast around the world as part of the Super Bowl’s pregame show. Past National Anthem performers include Whitney Houston, the Dixie Chicks, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Gladys Knight, Mariah Carey, the Backstreet Boys, Pink, Alicia Keys and Idina Menzel.
Christine Sun Kim will sing the National Anthem in American Sign Language on behalf of the National Association of the Deaf (NAD).
Best of Rolling Stone
- Elvis Presley: His 10 Best Country Songs
- Hank Williams' Five Most Haunting Performances
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas': The Making of a Classic Soundtrack
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.