The post Deftones announce 2019 Dia De Los Deftones, featuring CHVRCHES, Gojira, and JPEGMAFIA appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Deftones will host the second annual Dia De Los Deftones on Saturday, November 2nd at Petco Park in San Diego, California.
Also playing are electronic duo Youth Code, Belgium hard rock band Brutus, and reunited space rock outfit Hum.
Update – July 30th: Megan Thee Stallion, who was previously announced on the lineup, will no longer appear.
“In our second year of our festival, the exciting challenge for us is to make sure we once again give the fans a wonderful day of music that reflects the diversity of our own tastes, frontman Chino Moreno says in a statement. “Each artist fits a different vertical of the music that we all love. There is truly something for everyone.”
Tickets go on sale beginning Friday, August 2nd at 10:00 a.m. PST.
Ahead of this year’s Dia De Los Deftones, the band has a pair of festival appearances on their itinerary, specifically: The Cure’s Pasadena Daydream in late August and Exit 111 in Manchester, TN in October. Get tickets to all of Deftones’ upcoming shows here.
- Rammstein guitarists defy Russia's anti-LGBTQ laws by kissing onstage in Moscow
- Papa Roach roasts Trump
- Ranking: Every Quentin Tarantino Movie from Worst to Best
- Martin Scorsese's The Irishman gets epic first trailer: Watch
- Quentin Tarantino curates massive playlist of favorite songs from his films
- Tool's new album is called Fear Inoculum