Deadline’s studio at the 2020 Sundance Film Festival kicked off Day 1 at Hotel Park City by hosting fest-goers such as Aubrey Plaza of Black Bear, Ron Howard of Rebuilding Paradise, Sasheer Zamata of Spree and many more. Click on the photo above to launch the gallery.
Stay tuned for more photo galleries and video interviews from the Deadline Studio at Sundance 2019.
More from Deadline
- 'On The Record' Sundance Premiere: Russell Simmons Accusers Defend Directors Kirby Dick, Amy Ziering Amid Oprah Pushback
- Hillary Clinton Rips GOP Senate For Expected Donald Trump Impeachment Acquittal At Sundance Debut
- Kerry Washington And Julie Taymor Address Cultural Appropriation, Authenticity And Privilege In Storytelling - Sundance
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers