The awards will be presented virtually on Friday, June 26 on CBS, with leading category recipients and special guests appearing from their homes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Additional categories will be announced simultaneously on Twitter, with others presented in a separate ceremony in July.
More from Deadline
- Comedian Jay Pharoah Says He Was Stopped By LAPD While Jogging, Shares Security Footage Of Officer Kneeling On His Neck
- Daytime Emmy Nominations: 'General Hospital', 'Sesame Street', 'The View' Top List; CBS, Amazon Prime Lead Networks
- Daytime Emmys To Air Live Virtual Ceremony On CBS In June; Nominations Coming Thursday
This year marks the 14th time CBS has broadcast the Daytime Emmys, more than any other network. The show will be produced by NATAS and Associated Television International, which produced the 2009 Daytime Emmys on the CW as well as the most recent CBS broadcasts of the event in 2010 and 2011.
ABC soap General Hospital leads all shows and CBS and Amazon Prime Video top all networks in nominations. For a complete list, go here.
The 47th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards is set for Friday, June 26, 8 p.m. ET/PT, on CBS.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Global Cases Pass 8 Million As Death Toll Nears 450,000; U.S. Deaths At 116,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto