2019 is coming to an end, but Greg Vaughan and Angie Harmon are starting a new beginning together. The couple, who has reportedly been dating since 2017, announced their engagement on Christmas Day, with photos of the Days of Our Lives star getting down on one knee surrounded by their family.
In one photo, the 47-year-old appeared stunned as the actor opened a red box which displayed the engagement ring.
More from SheKnows
- Jennifer Lopez Strips Down to Iconic Versace Dress During 'SNL' Monologue
- Emma Stone Is Engaged! SNL Writer Dave McCary Put a (Stunning Antique Engagement) Ring On It
- Here's What Dennis Quaid Says About His 39-Year Age Gap With Fiancee Laura Savoie
“Marry, Marry Christmas!! ❤️🎄💍. Wishing you the most wonderful holiday from our family to yours!” the actress captioned a series of photos, which also included the hashtag #moderndaybradybunch, to honor the couple’s blended family. Harmon shares Finley Faith, 16, Avery Grace, 14, and Emery Hope, 11, with ex-husband Jason Sehorn, while Vaughan has three children — Jathan James, 12, Cavan Thomas, 9, and Landan Reid 7 — with ex-wife Touriya Haoud.
The soap star shared similar photos to his own account, but also included an up close and personal look at the diamond sparkler he placed on his bride-to-be’s finger.
“Well…that was FUN!!!” he wrote.
What a beautiful Christmas surprise — congratulations to the newly engaged couple!
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018