The post A Day To Remember drop new song “Degenerates”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
A Day To Remember have just released a brand new song called “Degenerates”. Additionally, they’ve announced a record deal with the label Fueled by Ramen.
After a contentious breakup with Victory Records, ADTR self-released their last two albums, although they had help from Epitaph Records with the distribution of their most recent disc, 2016’s Bad Vibrations.
The new single, “Degenerates” (listen below), follows the recent song “Rescue Me”, a collaboration between ADTR and electronic artist Marshmello.
The new song title also serves as inspiration for the band’s recently announced fall North American headlining trek, “The Degenerates Tour”, which kicks off in mid-October, and features support from I Prevail and Beartooth. Get tickets here.
Despite the song release and new record deal, there’s no news yet on a new album from A Day To Remember. For now, “Degenerates” is available to download or stream at this location.
- Second person comes forward accusing Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Feds accuse R Kelly of spreading herpes
- The Matrix 4: Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss to star in new film from Lana Wachowski
- Die Antwoord dropped from festivals after video surfaces of alleged homophobic fight: Watch
- Jack White attended a baseball game, left to play a show, and returned in time to see its ending