The post David Lynch Releases Eerie, Hypnotic New Video for “I Have a Radio”: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
David Lynch has returned with another gem for his increasingly popular YouTube channel. He’s turned the dial back to 2011 and has dropped an eerie, if not morbidly hypnotic, music video for Crazy Clown Time bonus track “I Have a Radio”.
Even for the auteur, it’s not much. Two oil figures dance in unison to the track, looking like something out of a Stephen Gammell nightmare. If you make it through the full six minutes, you’ll be rewarded by a bunch of pig fucking noises.
Watch “I Have a Radio” below. In quasi-related news, if you’re looking for the brighter side of Lynch, you would be wise to grab a cup of coffee, a black and white cookie, maybe even some Hennigans, and check out Sein Peaks.
Editor’s Note: Stay safe by picking up one of our custom face masks. A portion of the proceeds will benefit MusiCares’ COVID-19 Artist Relief fund supporting independent musicians.
- Kanye West Held His First Campaign Presidential Rally in South Carolina, And It Went As Well As You'd Expect
- Alex Trebek Once Unknowingly Ate Five Hash Brownies and Woke Up at a Friend's House Three Days Later
- Chris Cornell's Unreleased Cover of Guns N' Roses' "Patience" Unearthed for His 56th Birthday: Stream
- Burger Records Employees, Artists Accused of Rampant Sexual Misconduct
- Nike Announces Grateful Dead-Inspired Sneakers