The post David Letterman Details New Season of My Next Guest Needs No Introduction appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Set to premiere October 21st, the new season will feature only four episodes — down from the usual six — but the expected star power should more than make up for the abbreviated run. Letterman is set to conduct illuminating hour-long interviews with Kim Kardashian and Dave Chappelle, as well as with Robert Downey Jr., and Lizzo.
Season 1 of the Emmy-nominated TV series hosted prominent folks like former president Barack Obama, JAY-Z, and George Clooney. In our review of that season, we praised Letterman for revealing a “different side of himself,” one that’s “more open and personal.” The second season, meanwhile, boasted in-depth conversations with Kanye West and Ellen DeGeneres.
Below, revisit a trailer for Season 2.
- Dave Chappelle Unloads on Critics Upon Winning Emmy for Best Variety Special
- Ranking: Every Martin Scorsese Film from Worst to Best
- Filter's Richard Patrick on Quitting Nine Inch Nails: Trent Reznor Told Me to Deliver Pizza
- Dolly Parton Finally Puts Longtime Tattoo Rumors to Rest
- Rolling Stone Updated Its Top 500 Albums of All Time List So It's No Longer Just White Dudes
- Miley Cyrus Covers Blondie's Heart of Glass" at iHeartRadio Festival: Watch