According to The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah, President Trump’s new federal budget proposal trims a lot of fat out of most governmental departments … then keeps trimming until all the meat’s gone and you’re gnawing on a bare bone. Speaking of gnawing, one of the programs up for a budget cut is Meals on Wheels, a service that delivers food to elderly and homebound Americans. Meanwhile, the country’s military budget would potentially receive a huge boost. Rallying correspondent Roy Wood Jr. and actual elderly military veterans to the cause, The Daily Show figured out a pretty ingenious workaround: Meal Team Six, a food delivery service that also happens to be part of the Army. Hey, we’re already militarizing everything else. Why not use those drones to deliver fish?
- S-Town Transcends the True Crime of Serial
- Like You, Alec Baldwin’s First Reaction to Meeting Tina Fey Was to Ask If She Was Single
- Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Did 90 Minutes of Stand-up Together in New Orleans Last Night
- Judy Greer’s Delight in Watching Judy Greer Kiss Famous Actors Is Infectious
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Sunnies Side Up