The following contains a major spoiler from Part 4 of the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event.
DC Comics’ movie and TV universes wonderfully and most surprisingly collided in the opening hour of Tuesday’s ‘Crisis on Infinite Earths’ climax.
More from TVLine
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Where Was Reverse-Flash? And Iris? Who Is Laurel Now? And More Burning Qs Answered
- Ratings: Arrow Hits 13-Month Highs With 'Crisis,' Jeopardy! Ends Down
- Flash Meets Flash! Grant Gustin and a Gobsmacked Melissa Benoist React to Movie Hero's Cameo in 'Crisis'
Warning: Spoilers are coming at you, in a … second!
Midway through the Arrow portion of the double-episode finale, Ezra Miller’s big-screen The Flash/Barry Allen appeared in a scene opposite Grant Gustin’s The Flash/Barry Allen.
The sequence in question took place at STAR Labs, as Barry struggled with his re-entry into the Speed Force. After expressing puzzlement at the whole situation unfolding before them, movie Flash and TV Flash paused for a moment to admire one another’s suits (see image below).
Miller has portrayed Barry/Flash in 2016’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad and 2017’s Justice League. He will next headline a standalone Flash film, (currently) set for release in 2022.
The Arrowverse‘s five-part, game-changing ‘Crisis’ crossover kicked off last month in episodes of Supergirl, Batwoman and The Flash, before concluding Tuesday on Arrow and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
Launch Gallery: 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Burning Qs Answered!
Best of TVLine
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!
- Fall TV Preview: Who's In? Who's Out? Your Guide to Every Casting Move!