The CW’s five-part “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event, which concluded Jan. 14, left us with lots of questions — here, from Arrowverse overlord Marc Guggenheim, are several answers, about no-show Reverse-Flash, Laurel, Baby Sara, MIA Iris, that big-screen cameo and other topics.
More from TVLine
- Which 'Crisis' Absence Was Most Odd? Who Is Grey's New Person? Did NCIS Waste Bobby Ewing? And More TV Qs!
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Where Was Reverse-Flash? And Iris? Who Is Laurel Now? And More Burning Qs Answered
- Ratings: Arrow Hits 13-Month Highs With 'Crisis,' Jeopardy! Ends Down
Best of TVLine
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!
- The Arrowverse's Big Unmaskings, Ranked — From A to Zoom