The latest installment of Lobstrosities, a segment of The Losers’ Club that journeys into the barren wastelands of Stephen King movies and sequels, cracks open the wrinkled, torn-up pages of Creepshow 3. It’s a sequel that, quite frankly, breaks the Losers.
Fortunately, they’re with special guests: The New Flesh Podcast’s Brett Arnold and Daily Grindhouse‘s Mike Vanderbilt. Together, they try to sit through five tales of terror, namely due to the sheer boredom each one elicits.
This episode is sponsored by Stephen King’s new novel The Institute, which is currently on bookshelves everywhere. The Master of Horror’s latest epic captures exceptional kids dealing with unspeakable terror. Order a copy now.
— E-mail us tips.
— Listen and Follow: Coach Hop
— Read: The Creepshow Must Go On
— Feature: Behold, The Stephen King Cinematic Universe!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- About 100 people storm Area 51 gate, two people arrested
- The Village People incite unlikely circle pit and wall of death at Riot Fest: Watch
- Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb": Watch