All five nights of the virtual 2020 Creative Arts Emmys are in the books, and awards rivals HBO and Netflix came away tied with 19 wins apiece. HBO’s Watchmen and Disney+’s The Mandalorian came away with the most wins for an individual program with seven each. Check out the charts below with wins by program and network/platform, which also include the juried awards announced earlier this month.
NBC’s Saturday Night Live nabbed six statuettes to finish third, one more than VH1’s RuPaul’ Drag Race. Amazon Prime Video’s The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel grabbed four wins, and a half-dozen shows took three each.
Looking up at HBO and Netflix in the network/platform race are Disney+ and NBC with five Emmys each, and ABC and VH1 were next with five apiece. Amazon Prime and National Geographic took home four each.
Here is the Emmys tally after four nights of Creative Arts ceremonies and the juried awards:
More from Deadline
- Creative Arts Emmys: 'The Last Dance', Dave Chappelle, 'SNL' & RuPaul Lead Night 5; 'Mandalorian', 'Watchmen' Tie For Most Awards Overall: Complete List
- Emmys And Diversity: Strides For People Of Color In Major Acting Categories; Huge Win For Black Actors And LGBTQ Representation
- Politics At The Emmys: An "Un-Thank You" To Donald Trump, Tributes To Ruth Bader Ginsburg And A Simple Message To Vote
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More