Jennifer Aniston may not have kids, but that doesn’t stop her from loving on her longtime friend, Courteney Cox’s daughter, as if she were her own! The Morning Show actress commented on the mother-daughter photo Cox posted to Instagram remarking on how 15-year-old Coco Arquette is growing up “way too fast.”
“So thankful,” Courtney captioned the photograph showing her and Coco posing for a selfie during their Thanksgiving celebration. And, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree because, in the shot, the teenager is the spitting image of her stunning mother.
More from SheKnows
- Kylie Jenner's Grandmother Shares Why She Thinks Her Granddaughter Split From Stormi's Father
- Nicole Kidman Emotionally Opens up About Her Father's Death & Other Challenging Mom Moments
- Reese Witherspoon, Michelle Obama, Meghan McCain, & More Stars Share Thanksgiving Day Photos
Seeing Coco looking so mature stirred up some motherly feelings in Aniston who commented on the post saying, “Coco! You’re growing up way too fast. Or am I protecting? I love you deep,” along with a row of heart emojis.
The blonde and her Friends’ co-star worked closely together for over 10 years on the hit sitcom. And, years of collaborating lead to a lifelong bond between the two actresses — a good reason why it makes sense she’s a bit protective over Coco, who also happens to be her goddaughter.
Last year, Cox and her daughter sat down with People for their first interview together sharing that while her and Coco “bicker,” they still, of course, love each other.
“I would also describe it as,” Coco says, “…as well, I am a 13-year-old girl, you are a mom, so I love you, but of course we’re gonna get in fights. But we’re very close. Very close. I love you a lot,” Coco added.
Courteney shares her beautiful daughter with ex-husband David Arquette, who she was married to from 1999 to 2003.
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018