EXCLUSIVE: Feature Cosmic Sin, currently in post-production, added main cast before the coronavirus shutdown including Frank Grillo (Captain America), Luke Wilson (Zombieland: Double Tap) and Adelaide Kane (The Purge).
Bruce Willis was previously announced for the sci-if-action pic about a group of warriors and scientists who must fight to protect humanity from a hostile alien species with the power to infect and take over human hosts.
More from Deadline
- Indie 'Midnight In The Switchgrass' Postpones Puerto Rico Shoot Over Coronavirus Scare
- WWE Superstar CJ Perry Joins Bruce Willis Sci-Fi Action Pic 'Cosmic Sin'; Will Smith's 'King Richard' Adds Katrina Begin
- Saban Films Buys Bruce Willis Thriller 'Cosmic Sin' - EFM
Supporting cast includes WWE star C.J. Perry, Lochlyn Munro (Riverdale) and Brandon Thomas Lee (Sierra Burgess Is A Loser).
Pic is written and directed by Corey Large and Edward Drake (Anti-Life) and produced by Corey Large (It Follows), with Johnny Messner and Stephen Eads serving as executive producers.
The film was launched by sales firm The Exchange at the 2020 EFM and Saban Films previously acquired North American
The Exchange’s EFM line-up included Sundance and Berlinale doc Welcome To Chechnya, Kumail Nanjiani’s The Independent, Peter Dinklage pic The Thicket and Anna Faris title Summer Madness.
Grillo is represented by Management 360, CAA and Paul Hastings. Wilson is repped by CAA and Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman. Kane is repped by ROAR, The Gersh Agency, Artist Management Australia and Hansen Jacobson Teller Hoberman Newman Warren Richman Rush Kaller & Gellman.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Hits 400 As Cases Double Over Weekend; Global Deaths Pass 14,500 - Update
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto