Earlier this year, Chrissy Teigen first opened up about her breast implants in a cover interview with Glamour UK where she candidly expressed why she got them in the first place. “It was more for a swimsuit thing. I thought, if I’m going to be posing, laid on my back, I want them to be perky!” she said. In that same interview, the mom of two revealed that she wanted to remove them. Shortly after, Teigen took to Instagram to officially announce that she would be removing them after many people questioned why she got tested for COVID-19. “So I posted myself getting a COVID test on the twitter, as I’m getting surgery soon, “she captioned a photo of herself with hearts on her breasts.
Many people responded positively to her big reveal, but her daughter, Luna, had the best reaction yet.
More from SheKnows
- Julianne Moore's Graduation Photo of Her Lookalike Daughter Has Us Seeing Double
- Everything We Know About Barack & Michelle Obama's 19-Year-Old Daughter Sasha
- 27 Celebrity Kid Friendships You Never Knew About
When her momma finally took those bad boys out — or in Luna’s words, “pulled” her boobies out, Luna made her a get well card that Teigen graciously shared on her Instagram on Thursday. The first card reads: “Have fun pulling your boobies out. Love, Luna.” Another card reads: “Bye Boobies,” with a mermaid sticker and drawing what appears to be Luna’s interpretation of, well, you can be the judge.
Luna’s candid words had us laughing so hard and attracted the attention of Halle Berry who commented “OMG” and Reese Witherspoon who wrote, “Kids are the best !” From these words alone, we know Luna is turning out to be just like her candid, open, and beautiful mom.
Launch Gallery: 26 Celebrity Kids Who Are All Grown Up, Then & Now
Best of SheKnows
- 19 Biggest & Most Expensive Celebrity Homes — See Where Sofia Vergara, Beyoncé, & More Put Down Roots
- 21 Must-Read Dystopian Books That Eerily Predicted Our Current Times
- A Complete Timeline of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Relationship