Offset did not take too kindly to Chris Brown making light of 21 Savage's immigration case. After Offset called him a "lame," Chris started taking multiple shots at the Migos member. The jabs continued into the weekend with another post directed at the rapper.
"Don't consider myself gangsta," he wrote. "But I promise the worst thing in the world is when a singing n***a got n****s scared to fade. and what's lame is n***a all in my comments worried about another n***a." Brown recently shared screenshots of what he alleged was a conversation between him and Offset. In the back and forth, Brown encouraged Offset to come to his house with the same energy he had online. "Run me my fade stop actin' pussy," he said.
Brown's latest Instagram sees him telling Offset to "dance" his way out of the comments of his posts. "I'ma send ya girl flowers so she know I respect her," he continued. "I'm disappointed in this n***a. As his father I should have been there more in his life so he wouldn't have come out a lame azz n***a."
Presumably, Brown is talking about sending flowers to Cardi B, whom Offset is currently attempting to reconcile with after their split last year. The Migos member has been standing his ground on social media, too. "Check my record and check yours only people you go toe to toe with is women that's for lame n****s," Offset wrote in an earlier response.
Back in January, Chris Brown and his bodyguard were detained in Paris over rape allegations. He responded to the allegations by announcing his intent to sue his accuser for defamation.
- A Timeline of Chris Brown’s Fights, Beefs, and Dramas
- Offset Takes More Shots at Chris Brown; Brown Responds With Receipts
- Chris Brown Is Denying Rape Allegations in New Video Teaser
More from Complex
- Police Search for Suspect Who Posted Photo With Vehicle Following Hit-and-Run Attack on Ex-Boyfriend
- Ellen Page Calls Out Chris Pratt Over Anti-LGBTQ Church Affiliation
- Chris Brown Continues Dissing Offset: 'Ima Send Ya Girl Flowers So She Know I Respect Her'
- 'Deadwood' Movie Set to Premiere This Spring on HBO
- NBA Threatened to Fine the Pelicans If Anthony Davis Got Benched