On Saturday, February 1st, artists, athletes, entertainers and sports fans came together to celebrate the big game at Rolling Stone Live: Miami. Held at the SLS South Beach, MCM was at the center of the action during the party of the weekend filled with incredible music and unbelievable surprise performances.
Throughout the event, MCM commemorated their ongoing partnership with Wilson Sporting Goods with the debut of the special edition MCM x Wilson 100 Year Anniversary Football, that was integrated throughout. VIPs and talent posed on the black carpet with the exclusive football and guests had the chance to check out the ball inside at a custom photo booth. And at the center of the party, the SLS signature six foot rubber duck was wrapped with MCM’s signature print. It was a night to remember for all, and MCM’s biggest footprint during Big Game weekend.
More from Rolling Stone
- The 10 Best Colorado Mountain Town Music Festivals of 2020
- Aspen Valley CBD Flower: Focusing on Quality and Consumer Safety
- Let Blundstones Be Your Concert-Going Companion
Check out more from MCM at MCMWorldwide.com
Get your own MCM x Wilson 100 Year Anniversary Football here
Launch Gallery: Check out Exclusive Photos from MCM at Rolling Stone Live: Miami
Best of Rolling Stone
- Elvis Presley: His 10 Best Country Songs
- Hank Williams' Five Most Haunting Performances
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas': The Making of a Classic Soundtrack
See where your favorite artists and songs rank on the Rolling Stone Charts.