The post Charli XCX and Sky Ferreira collaborate on new song “Cross You Out”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Charli XCX returns next month with a guest-heavy new album. Simply titled Charli and due out September 13th, the 15-track LP boasts appearances from HAIM, CupcakKe, Clairo, and Big Freedia, among others.
So far, we’ve heard “1999” featuring Troye Sivan, the Lizzo-assisted “Blame It on Your Love”, and the Christine and Queens collaboration “Gone”. Tonight brings our fourth preview of Charli in the form of “Cross You Out” featuring Sky Ferriera.
Per a press release, the song is an “emotive and vulnerable confessional materialized in an unflinching pop anthem… [that] explores the personal transformation that occurs following the end of a turbulent relationship, and the complicated liberation within that.”
Take a listen to “Cross You Out” below.
- Second person comes forward accusing Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Full Woodstock recording to air on WXPN at exact time of original festival
- Bauhaus frontman Peter Murphy suffers heart attack
- R.I.P. Peter Fonda, Easy Rider star and counter-culture icon dead at 79
- Feds accuse R Kelly of spreading herpes