The post It: Chapter Two: What Works, What Fails, and What’s Scary appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
“This meeting of the Losers Club has officially begun.”
The Losers give their full roundtable review of It: Chapter Two. Once again, they’re joined by Vanity Fair writer Anthony Breznican, who not only shares his two cents on the film, but also digresses on his recent chat with the King himself.
This episode is sponsored by Stephen King’s new novel The Institute, which hits bookstores on September 10th. The Master of Horror’s latest epic captures exceptional kids dealing with unspeakable terror. Pre-order a copy now.
— E-mail us tips.
— Listen and Follow: Coach Hop
— Read: The Creepshow Must Go On
— Feature: Behold, The Stephen King Cinematic Universe!
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music [Updated]
- Tool's Maynard James Keenan: Justin Bieber is "probably a good kid" but he's surrounded by "crap"
- Tool have No. 1 album in America after dethroning Taylor Swift
- Green Day, Weezer, Fall Out Boy announce "Hella Mega Tour"