The post Chances with Wolves are bringing you the world on The General Stereo on CoS Radio: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Dub, world, R&B, psych, blues — nothing is off limits for Chances with Wolves. The eclectic DJs dive deeper in the vinyl crates than most anyone else, as you’ll hear during their takeover The General Stereo by Vans. Transmitting live right now from Brooklyn’s highest-end sneaker boutique, Chances with Wolves’ set is streaming exclusively on Consequence of Sound Radio on TuneIn. Listen into the wonder from 6:00pm-8:30pm EST via the embedded player below.
The General Stereo is a new exclusive programming series presented by Vans and streaming on CoS Radio. Over six weeks from July 25th through August 29th, a baker’s dozen of performances curated by DJ Dirrty will call back to the revolutionary days of early Internet radio, when taste-making crate-divers built a unique community for and by music lovers. The General Stereo will broadcast live each week from a pop-up studio at Williamsburg’s The General by Vans store, and you can listen in from anywhere on Consequence of Sound Radio.
For a full schedule of upcoming performances and more information, head to The General Stereo on CoS.
- Full Woodstock recording to air on WXPN at exact time of original festival
- "Teenage Dream" video star accuses Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Jack Black and Jack White have finally recorded a song together
- DEVO confirm rare live appearance at Desert Daze: "This could be the last time DEVO plays on this planet"
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth announce separation