It was the cast of Freeform’s The Bold Type versus the cast of RuPaul’s Drag Race on the latest episode of Celebrity Family Feud, which took the top spot in Sunday’s primetime ratings despite dipping a tenth in the adults 18-49-demographic compared with a week ago.
The ABC game show delivered a 0.8 rating and 5.25 million viewers, driving the network’s game show block that included Press Your Luck (0.7, 3.92M) and Match Game (0.6, 3.55M), which both ticked up in the demo. Meanwhile, America’s Funniest Home Videos (0.6, 4.62M) held steady with its season finale at 7 PM.
More from Deadline
- 'Graduate Together' Draws 20.8 Million Viewers Across TV & Digital
- PGA Tour: CBS Sports Coverage Of Charles Schwab Challenge Hits Viewership High
- ABC's 'Don't' Premiere Does Top Thursday Ratings; 'Man With A Plan' Steady In Farewell
NBC’s Hollywood Game Night (0.2, 1.58M) stumbled a tenth from last week to hit new series lows. It was followed by encores of The Titan Games and America’s Got Talent.
CBS served repeats of NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans but delivered the biggest audience of the evening with 60 Minutes (0.7, 7.80M), which ticked up in the demo with its 7 PM original. The CW aired repeats of DC’s Stargirl and Supergirl.
Fox’s live primetime coverage of the latest NASCAR Cup Series race at Homestead-Miami Speedway (0.4, 2.48M) will likely adjust in final numbers.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Cases Top 2 Million, CDC Says, As Death Toll Nears 114,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto