Arapoglou recently made her feature film debut alongside Tiffany Haddish, Rose Byrne and Salma Hayek in Paramount Pictures’ comedy Like A Boss. She’ll next return to television in a key recurring role in Netlix’s upcoming YA drama series Outer Banks.
More from Deadline
- 'Dish Nation' Creator Studio City Signs With Abrams Artists Agency, Heads To Realscreen With New Slate
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups 12 Employees, Including Three To Partner, Six To Senior Agent
- Abrams Artists Agency Signs WGA's Code Of Conduct, Marking Fourth ATA Member To Break Ranks
Arapoglou made her television debut in 2016 on the FX show Atlanta and went on to appear in TNT’s Good Behavior and Fox’s Sleepy Hollow before landing the role of troublemaking nurse Noni Turner on Fox’s hit medical drama series The Resident. She also guest-starred in The Walking Dead and recurs as Winnie Kline in Netflix’s Stranger Things.
Arapoglou continues to be represented by Tact Media and People Store.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers