Mulligan first broke out on the scene with her star-making role in “An Education,” which earned her an Oscar nomination for best actress. Since then, she has worked with A-list directors like the Coen brothers on “Inside Llewyn Davis,” Baz Luhrmann on “The Great Gatsby,” Steve McQueen on “Shame,” Dee Rees on “Mudbound,” Nicolas Winding Refn on “Drive,” Mark Romanek on “Never Let Me Go” and Jim Sheridan on “Brothers.”
More from Variety
- Agency-Led Cannes Market Launches 'A Demain Marché' Website, Presentation Schedule
- Former ICM Partners Agent Dana Sims Joins CAA
- CAA Joins Blackout Tuesday Demonstration, Appoints Top Sports Agent Lisa Joseph Metelus to Board
She was most recently seen in Paul Dano’s directorial debut, “Wildlife,” opposite Jake Gyllenhaal, as well as in Focus Features’ “A Promising Young Woman.” That film, which was produced by Margot Robbie, premiered earlier this year to rave reviews at Sundance, leading many to consider it a contender in this year’s awards race. She will also be seen in the Netflix feature “The Dig” opposite Ralph Fiennes.
Mulligan is represented by Julian Belfrage Associates, Relevant, and Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer Austen Mandelbaum Morris & Klein.
Best of Variety
- ‘Jaws’ Anniversary: 10 Movies That Are Better Than The Book
- The Best Movies on Netflix
- Everything Coming to Netflix in June