Cardi B will be making her SNL debut on April 7, the show announced. She will perform as the musical guest on the evening that Black Panther’s Chadwick Boseman serves as the host, setting up what is sure to be one epic Saturday Night Live moment.
Cardi B has quite the momentum going that is carrying her through 2018 on a golden throne. Her debut album is set to be released in April. Although a specific date has not been released, one can speculate that it may drop on April 6, the day before she performs on SNL. The 25-year-old rapper kicked off the 2018 iHeart Music Awards last week with a bang, where she performed her biggest hit to date "Bodak Yellow" followed by "Bartier Cardi." She also unsurprisingly snagged the award for Best New Artist.
The rapper will embark on a tour with Bruno Mars for the final leg of his tour supporting 24K Magic later this year. Cardi B collaborated with Mars for a remix of his track "Finesse," which included a wonderfully '90's-themed retro music video. She is also in the bill to perform at Coachella in April. To add to the mix, she is reportedly pregnant and due in July, although she and Offset have not confirmed the rumor.
- The Year of Cardi
- Cardi B Drops Another Banger With "Bartier Cardi" f/ 21 Savage
- Offset Denies Rumors That He and Cardi B Are Expecting
More from Complex
- This Might Be the Only Way Drake Could Beat LeBron on the Hardwood
- Stockwell Rapper Mucky Teams Up With Zeph Ellis For Self-Assured Banger "It's On Me (IOM)"
- Wale Shows Off His Hometown in the Nighttime in "Staying Power" Video
- The Legendary 'Keyboard Cat' Has Passed Away at Age 9
- Remembering Michael Jordan's Return to the NBA