The fate of nearly a dozen broadcast, cable and streaming series continue to hang in the balance as the clock ticks closer to 2020. While a few of the in-limbo series featured in the accompanying gallery are as good as dead, several remain firmly entrenched on the proverbial bubble. And in some cases there’s reason to be hopeful. In other cases… not so much.
More from TVLine
- Ratings: Reef Break Steady in Demo, Up in Audience With Friday Finale
- Poppy Montgomery Teases Reef Break Finale, Explains Why Fate of ABC's 'Beach Read' May Be in France's Hands
- The TVLine-Up: What's Returning, New and Leaving the Week of Sept. 8
Scroll through the gallery — or click here for direct access — and then tell us in the comments which shows you are pulling for (and which ones you’d be totally content to see get banished to the dreaded MIA Network). And, of course, for the latest renewal/cancellation buzz, keep tabs on our myriad Renewal Scorecards.
Launch Gallery: Cancellation Buzz: Are These 9 Bubble Series Dead or Alive?
Best of TVLine
- Cable TV Renewal Scorecard: What's Returning? What's Cancelled?
- Streaming TV Renewal Scorecard: What's Returning? What's Cancelled?
- 60 Cancelled Shows That Came Back: ODAAT, Lucifer, Brooklyn 99 and More