Here’s a little good news about our latest renewal update: Not a single CW series is in danger of getting cancelled. Earlier this month, the network picked up its entire lineup for the 2020-21 season.
But the remaining four broadcast nets have yet to follow The CW’s early-renewal lead, which means a dozen-plus series on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC remain vulnerable ahead of May’s upfront announcements. The fate of a handful of struggling series have already been decided (R.I.P., NBC’s Bluff City Law and Sunnyside), while several others are all but certain to relocate to the MIA Network (Fox’s Almost Family and Flirty Dancing).
More from TVLine
- Quotes of the Week: Evil, The Resident, AGT: The Champions, 'Crisis' and More
- Ratings: Perfect Harmony Eyes Lows, Evil Rises, Deputy Dips Again
- The Unicorn's Michaela Watkins on Toning Down Delia's Breakdown, and [Spoiler]'s 'So Sad' Departure
The seven programs represented here, however, are very much on the bubble. And we’d be lying if we said we weren’t a little concerned. (OK, a lot concerned).
Scroll through the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — to get the latest temperature check on the seven in-limbo series, and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Which one(s) are you pulling for most?
Launch Gallery: 7 Bubble Shows We're Worried About
Best of TVLine
- Cancelled TV Shows: What Would Have Happened Next on Forever, Salvation, Exorcist, Kyle XY, Dallas and 30 Others
- Cancelled TV Shows: What Would Have Happened Next
- Cable TV Renewal Scorecard: What's Returning? What's Cancelled?