Before SXSW’s cancellation due to COVID-19, the Theo James-Stacy Martin movie was set for a premiere at the Austin, TX fest.
More from Deadline
- CAA Signs Black Lives Matter Canada Co-Founder Janaya Future Khan
- CAA Furloughs 275 Employees And Lets Go Of 90 Agents & Executives In A Bombshell Move
- NYC Sports-Talk Pioneer Mike Francesa Sets Last Regular Radio Show On WFAN
Archive is set in 2038 and follows George Almore, who is working on a true human-equivalent AI. His latest prototype is almost ready, and this sensitive phase is also the riskiest as he looks to reunite with his dead wife.
Originally a comic artist, Rothery worked in the games industry since 1996. This led him to the co-creation and design for Duncan Jones’ 2009 movie Moon.
Rothery also wrote and directed the cinematic intro for the award-winning video game Titanfall, and designed numerous starships for the game Star Citizen.
He is represented by Rob Kraitt at Casarotto, Ramsay, and Associates in the UK.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto