Nomzamo can be seen in Paramount’s forthcoming Coming 2 America. She will star alongside Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, Jermaine Fowler, Wesley Snipes, Leslie Jones and Tracy Morgan in the sequel to the 1988 comedy classic.
More from Deadline
- CAA Signs 'Educated' Author Tara Westover
- Pete Buttigieg Signs With CAA And Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- CAA Will Not Return To NY, LA, Nashville Offices Until At Least January 2021
She is known for her critically acclaimed performance in the television series Isibaya and has received numerous awards for her acting, such as the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in Tell Me Sweet Something and for her humanitarian work such as the E! Entertainment Pop Culture Philanthropist of 2019. In addition, she was appointed Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) and is ambassador and spokesmodel for brands such as Neutrogena, Puma, Audi, Veuve Clicquot and McDonalds. In 2018 she was named as one of OkayAfrica’s 100 Women honorees and was on the Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 list.
She is managed by Krystal Thorpe and Pumza Nohashe at Epiphany Agency and her attorney is Barry Littman at Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush, Kaller, & Gellman.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Pass 50,000 For First Time As Donald Trump Says, "It's Working Out Very Well"- Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto